News, stories, events, updates, and all things Mount Olivet.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Bonca's South Africa trip

Jacob's Ladder, a program that strives to provide opportunities for gifted, at-risk students during their formative years, recently featured a video Bonca made of her trip to South Africa through her school, Chatham Hall. She writes: "These two places have changed my life in ways I can't even express. If it wasn't for Jacob's Ladder and all that the program and the people did for me there then I wouldn't be where I am today. I wouldn't be the same emotionally, spiritually, or academically. I also wouldn't be at Chatham Hall. The camp led me to find this AMAZING school which I would have never found without JL. Chatham Hall has been a continuous blessing and has been a place for me to grow, learn, lead, discover, travel, and be myself. I can't believe this fall will be the beginning of my last year at CH, but I couldn't be more grateful for all of the support and guidance everyone there has provided me through my high school years. I'm so excited to return and lead my school in small ways and in big ways. ‪#‎classof2017‬"
Here is her  South Africa video.

No comments:

Post a Comment